Saturday, August 09, 2008

saxon 5 months





My baby boy is 5 months old! He's starting to move around, commando crawling of sorts. Now I have to make sure there is nothing on the floor that he can get into that he shouldn't - great! He's waking a bit more at night and wriggling a lot during the day. He's very strong so all the wriggling is really tiring me out! He's also at that age where he just wants to TOUCH EVERYTHING!

He's still the most placid member in the family. He's happy to go down on the floor and play (explore) for a little while and sit in his highchair and check out whatever toys we put on there. He hasn't started on solids yet, I'm kind of avoiding it cause that's extra work for me in terms of preparation and cleaning up and I like the fact my boobs are on autopilot!

No comments: