Friday, July 11, 2008

Saxon 4 months





Here are some pics of Saxon at 4 months. I'm still constantly amazed by his easy-going-ness in comparison to my other two babies. I am still really grateful that the other two were a bit more high maintainence (not that it is or was a bad thing, I loved parenting them as babies) but there is such a contrast, it is beautiful!

There are so many smiles from Saxon now. He delights in people talking to him and giving him a little bit of attention. He loves watching his brother and sister and squeals to get their attention. At the moment he is particularly facinated by Owen.

To settle himself, he sticks his middle two fingers in his mouth when he is heading to sleep. Really different from my other two that had no clue how to settle themselves.

He is grabbing and batting at stuff with a bit of accuracy now, but it still takes a lot of his concentration. One of his favourite objects is the "bag" bag that hangs on the pantry door. It is bright green and makes crunchy sounds so I can understand why he likes it. It is also right in front of him whenever I make myself a cup of tea :)

No comments: